In an environment where consumers are increasingly conscious of their health, food must be safe to eat, pure and nutritious. Born in the late spring our lambs spend the summer grazing in the fresh air of Montana’s highland pastures. Wolf Ridge lamb is reared entirely outdoors and are 100% pasture-finished. Upholding the tradition of how this breed is managed in their homeland Wolf Ridge is also preserving their recognizable, distinctive and delicious taste. Our lambs will only be processed after a diet of fresh forage for maximum health benefits for the consumer.
Looking for local lamb? Please contact us @ 220-1814 for appointment & come directly to the farm…
Whole lamb or just a few cutlets, we are here to meet your lamb feasting needs!
Restaurants currently serving our lamb Updated Spring 2015
Welcome Back! Yellowstone Valley Grill! Serving our lamb for the 5th season!
- Yellowstone Valley Grill, Paradise Valley
- Wolf Ridge Special served at Snow Lodge & Lake Hotel, Summer 2015 http://www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/
- Livingston Memorial Hopsital
We would like to thank the following restaurants for serving Wolf Ridge Lamb:
- Chico Hot Springs
- 14 North, Bozeman, MT 14northrestaurant.com/
- Over the Tappas 19 S. Willson Ave, Bozeman, MT
- Bridge Creek Backcountry Kitchen
- Paradise Valley Grill, Livingston, Montana
- Mustang Catering, Livingston, Montana
- B Bar Ranch, Emigrant, Montana
- Bay Bar & Grille, Bozeman, Montana
- Yellowstone Expeditions (Summer Youth Camp)
- John Bozeman’s Bistro, Bozeman, Montana
- Spotted Bear Ranch (Bob Marshall Wilderness)
- Adagio, Livingston, Montana
via email from our neighbor…“As we are finishing our meal, we just had to write and tell you we just dined on red-wine braised icelandic lamb shanks….straight from Montana…The lamb was FABULOUS!!! It seriously could be served in a 5 star restaurant. Tell Barb and Per it was tremendous.” -Kelly and Spence from Nevada